Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lesson #1: Nice Guys Finish Last

Okay just so you b*tches know, I had to type out this blog twice, yes 2 times, due to blogger being a little b*tch! But it's all good, I know I'll get loved for this series I've been inspired to start due to recent events. This series will look at the complexity i.e. A Relationship.

So let me run you through a small breakdown of my status…

I'm a single guy, who loves to take walks on the beach, dance in the rain…okay maybe I shouldn't bullshit my way through this, those 2 things are quite embarrassing and frankly makes me sound like one of those desperate guys on a dating site. So let's start that over…so I'm single, I do get chased around by girls, I give most of them the cold shoulder coz they already talk about marriage and that screams psycho, there are few girls that rarely get my attention and I'm pretty sure I've found that one that has blatantly stolen every ounce I have (My attention span is short which is probably the reason). So all in all that's my f*cked up life in terms of dating, in a nutshell. You may argue that I can be a d*ck and let my huge ego get in the way and how conceited I am, BUT I kid you not, when it comes to dating I'm known as a 'Nice Guy'. What is a 'Nice Guy' you may ask? Well let me define it for you…

Nice Guy: adv. A male whom treats a female the way she wants to be treated i.e. In a good manner that minimises disputes and quarrels, in order for her to feel loved and cared for.

You're probably laughing right now saying "You? A 'Nice Guy'?". Well yes I actually am a 'Nice Guy' and it's actually sad at times when I think about it. Why sad? Well let me get to the Lesson at hand…

So you're probably there thinking to yourself "If you're a 'Nice Guy' why would you finish last?". That my friend is a complex and intricate question however, been the intellect that I am, I have an answer…yes really!

Women love Jerks!

This is the very reason why 'Nice Guys' can't get a break, it's because women have become suckers for pain and suffering! So this is rather sad to be a 'Nice Guy' right now coz no matter how hard you try, she will always go for the jerk rather than appreciate what a 'Nice Guy' has to offer.

And if you're wondering what this has to do with me, well let's get to that part. So a 'Nice Guy' is usually a boring guy. Poor personality, very rigid and non-spontaneous. Well I am the opposite of that and if you guessed that the picture on the right of my blog is of me then you'd be right! I'm probably the rarest of all men…a 'Nice Guy' trapped in a jerks body. Laugh it off, get it out of your system. Done? Ok good. So back to the topic…Nice Guys finish last and the world is f*cked up that way, what's a guy to do?!

So the solution…

Don't change who you are to please any woman, be real, be who you are, and if she doesn't see you as the potential boyfriend that is the ideal man that every girl wants then clearly you haven't found a girl with a big enough brain. So it's around 4a.m now, I'm still up working & I've decided that today I shall start drinking at 11 and drown my sorrows.

So until the next lesson which will probably be about some crazy b*tch…

Oreo's & Hoes

No comments:

Post a Comment