Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bow down before greatness!

Okay so you guys don't know much about me and that's a good thing! Yes, I said it, it's a good thing! Why you may ask? That's coz you will get to know me through my numerous posts a plan on having. So let us begin with the rules...

RULE #1


This is My blog, emphasis on the word MY, so I will do what pleases me! That means, whatever I say is my own opinion which is usually correct. Big ego? yes its f*ckin' huge!



Okay so that's my rules, and yes it's just one rule coz I'm lazy and that's the 1st thing you should take note of me.

I think that's enough rambling for now, let's get down to the real shit!
What I plan on covering in this blog over the next few weeks:


  • Producers
  • My favourite musician
  • My experiences in Johannesburg through the eyes of a Durban boy
  • A Gorgeous celeb that stole my eye
  • A whole lot of stuff about me
  • And much, much more!

So watch this space!



Oreo's & Hoes

No comments:

Post a Comment