Thursday, June 14, 2012

1000 apologies

Okay so I'm aware that I haven't posted anything else yet, but just so you guys know...I don't give a f*ck!

Okay maybe I do, but just a little, so here's my P.O.A. for the next week...

So the next series I plan on starting is my series on Johannesburg. This will be a guide to anyone who hasn't been in the CBD or tried to take public transport in and around Johannesburg as well as what's unique about the beautiful (well not so beautiful anymore) city. I truly hope this will encourage some of you to explore this historic city and venture on into the unknown un-phased.

My other series that will be started shortly is that of Aubrey Drake Graham! This series will feature everything from his career, how songs came about, his personal life, his engineers…basically everything. We will then de-construct him as a whole and I will hopefully have a guest blogger to help me with one of the segments. You may or may not know her but she knows her stuff!

I also plan on starting my monthly calender girl post from July so watch this space!

Oreo's & Hoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment